National T.T.T. Society - Camping for Girls! Service Weekend
Local opportunities allow us to give back to the communities that support us.
T.T.T. Service Weekend has a two-fold purpose:
- To show our gratitude for the local organizations and individuals who support our camping for girls project.
- To be better known in our communities and to be seen as a force for good.
Across the country chapters are making an impact on their communities.
Here are some of the ways our members are serving:
- In Iowa, chapter members are collecting items for a local food pantry as part of their ongoing local support.
- In Illinois, chapter members are cleaning up a school garden and planting new items.
- In Ohio, chapter members are volunteering with their campers at a local charity that makes classroom supplies for local teachers.
- In Iowa, chapter members and their campers are participating in a community-wide Fall Pumpkin Festival.
- In Minnesota, chapter members are volunteering to do fall clean-up on a community garden.
- In Ohio, chapter members are volunteering at a charity that provides supplies world-wide to victims of floods, tornadoes and other disasters.
• Working together always makes the work more fun.
• Serving together brings satisfaction and joy.
We are not hiding and saving all the fun for ourselves!
Part of the wonder of being women in a country of abundance is the ability to help those less fortunate.
Women of T.T.T. welcome women who have a passion for giving to others, sharing their blessings and generally doing good things.
Don't be shy! Call or e-mail to find out about a chapter near you.
Or, call or e-mail just to find out more about why it is important to us to give to others.
Call Jessica at our office: 319-385-7246 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.