Members of the National T.T.T. Society - Camping for Girls! are devoted to making a difference.
T.T.T. women enrich the lives of young girls at summer camp.
T.T.T. members join a trusting and caring group of women!
Our members come from diverse backgrounds, bringing unique talents and passions to our project.
- Each of us has something to contribute and we respect and value each person's effort. It's by working together that we can encourage young girls in our communities to become the best women they can be.
- Just as importantly, by working together members also form deep bonds of friendship - bonds that are the foundation of our chapters - and that last throughout our lives.
- We aren't always serious. Our members will tell you that it's just more fun doing things together!
The work of our project is done locally. Groups of women form chapters to select campers, organize the camp season and raise money.
In 1911, six independent, progressive young women in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa were determined to make their town a better place for young girls. Boys had lots of summer opportunities to be active, playing, and hunting. But for girls, life was far more limited. Their answer was outdoor activities and adventures, and so is ours.
Get to know the National T.T.T. Society - Camping for Girls! through the questions often asked of us. Find out who can join, the cost of membership, how we identify campers, the camps they attend and more.
We are governed by two elected boards: the Executive Board is responsible for the policies and business of the organization. Vision, goals and planning are all on the board's agenda. The Project Board oversees the camping project. The all volunteer board members are elected by the membership every other year at the National Convention.
Financial Reporting and Ways to Support National T.T.T. Society - Camping for Girls!\.
- National T.T.T. Society - Camping for Girls is registered as a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- We are supported by member dues and gifts.
- We also receive funding from Partner companies and foundations.
- Support can be given by check, credit card or investment products: stocks or bonds. Please contact our office to arrange for investment transfers.
- Become a Founders Circle member with a gift of $2500 or more. Please contact the office and complete the Founders Circle Form.
Documents available for download:
- T.T.T. - Camping for Girls Fact Sheet
- Current Biennial Report
- Recent 990 filing
- Also see our profile on Charity Navigator