We all have the same amount of time each day, week and year, so our choices in how we spend our time make all the difference.
Here are some ways the women of T.T.T. contribute their time:
- meeting with the girls and their families.
- going shopping with the campers for clothes and supplies for camp.
- taking girls to camp and bringing them home.
- attending camper follow-up events.
- attending regular meetings to plan getting ready for camp and after camp activities.
- participating in chapter fundraisers like wrapping gifts at a local mall, hosting wine tastings, selling cutlery, chocolates or crystal nail files, organizing golf outings, fashion shows, delivering holiday poinsettias, and much more.