We all have the same amount of time each day, week and year, so our choices in how we spend our time make all the difference.
Here are some ways our members contribute their time to the Project of Camping:
- meeting with the girls and their families.
- going shopping with the campers for clothes and supplies for camp.
- taking girls to camp and bringing them home.
- attending camper follow-up events.
Paying for camp involves fundraising. Maybe that's your best fit:
- planning and organizing fundraising events.
- participating in chapter fundraisers like
- selling cutlery, chocolates or crystal nail files
- attending golf outings, fashion shows or wine tastings
- delivering holiday poinsettias, and much more.
Our chapters are in the following areas:
We have chapters in many towns and cities in Iowa, our home state.
Chapters in Mt. Sterling, Roseville, Wilmette, Des Plaines, Dolton and Rockford.
District of Columbia
Serving the greater D.C. area.
Serving south central Minnesota.
Serving the Eau Claire area.
Chapters in Cincinnati and Dayton.
Serving north west Arkansas.
Serving Lincoln, Fremont, and Omaha.
Serving the greater Denver area.
Chapters in Phoenix and Tucson.
Serving the Santa Cruz area.
Let us know how you would like to become involved.
Use the Contact Us - Camping for Girls form to start planning your connection with Camping for Girls!