T.T.T. is all about teamwork.
If it takes a village to raise children, it takes a team of women to enrich a young girl's life through a week at camp.
Young girls need action, participation and adventure to help expand their lives in unexpected ways.
From the idea of six college-age women courageously thinking forward in 1911, has grown a nonprofit organization devoted to adventure, with:
- Chapters in 10 states and the District of Columbia.
- More than three thousand members.
- More than 400 girls sent to camp each summer.
T.T.T. women come from diverse backgrounds and all bring different talents and passions to our project.
- Each of us has something to contribute and we respect and value each person's effort, because it's only by working together that we can encourage young girls in our communities to become the best women they can be.
- Just as importantly, by working together members also form deep bonds of friendship - bonds that are the foundation of our chapters - and that last throughout our lives.
- T.T.T. isn't always serious. Ask any T.T.T. member and she'll tell you that it's just more fun doing things together!
Want to know more? Contact us.