We all have the same amount of time each day, week and year, so our choices in how we spend our time make all the difference.
Here are some ways the women of T.T.T. contribute their time:
- meeting with the girls and their families.
- going shopping with the campers for clothes and supplies for camp.
- taking girls to camp and bringing them home.
- attending camper follow-up events.
- participating in chapter fundraisers like wrapping gifts at a local mall, hosting wine tastings, selling cutlery, chocolates or crystal nail files, organizing golf outings, fashion shows, delivering holiday poinsettias, and much more.
Find a chapter near you... or we will help you start a chapter.
New chapters begin with six women who are excited about making a difference in the lives of young girls.
We have chapters in many towns and cities in Iowa, our home state.
Chapters in Mt. Sterling, Roseville, Wilmette, Des Plaines, Dolton and Rockford.
District of Columbia
Serving the greater D.C. area.
Serving south central Minnesota.
Serving the Eau Claire area.
Chapters in Cincinnati and Dayton.
Serving north west Arkansas.
Serving Lincoln, Fremont, and Omaha.
Serving the greater Denver area.
Chapters in Phoenix and Tucson.
Serving the Santa Cruz area.