Partnerships built on respect and trust.
We treat our campers with care and support.
We do the same for our Partners.
We believe that partnerships are more than a business arrangement. To have a true partnership there has to be more than money changing hands. Both partners have to benefit in more than one way.
The benefit to T.T.T. is two-fold:
- We benefit from the financial support of business and community leaders
- We benefit by our association with well-known and respected businesses and community leaders.
The benefit to our partners is also two-fold:
- You benefit by seeing your corporate values worked out in the lives of our future leaders.
- You benefit from being connected with our members, their families, and the communities who are your neighbors and customers.
Background and Financial information about Camping for Girls
Business CaseNational T.T.T. Society partnerships give you access to our members, their families and our support network of schools, social service agencies and campers.
Review who we represent and how you can be in front of our constituency.
• A snapshot of our membership.
• List of placement opportunities for your name.
• Members' commitment to our Project.
• Summary of our financial responsibility.
Review the National T.T.T. Society IRS 990 form.
National T.T.T. Society operates on a two-year budget and reporting cycle to its members and supporters.